Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can I have a mini mohawk?

Ben needed a haircut this weekend - hates them. Cries and screams all the way through, which makes the hair stick to his face and get all itchy - which makes him cry more, and so on. Because of this, he gets really anxious about it and panics before he even has to sit on the chair. But on this day, he just asked if he could get a mini-mohawk. Andersen corrected him and said it would be like a faux-hawk. Whatever the hawk - his wish was granted (with no tears) and now my son has a mohawk.... for now. Our little Ben is growing up, his two teeth knocked out and a redneck/punk mohawk - I can imagine his Kindergarten teacher is getting nervous......

2 comments:

LDS Mom said...

You have to post a picture of the "hawk" for us all to see!

Net said...

I wonder if that would work with my girls...